Swappa Fee Calculator
Calculate Swappa Fees
Calculate Swappa Fees
Welcome to our Swappa fees calculator! If you're selling or buying electronics online, Swappa is a popular marketplace that offers a easy and safe way to do so. We made this Swappa Fee Calculator which can calculate Buyer's Fee, Seller's Swappa Fee, Seller's Paypal Fee, Product's Listing Price and Seller's Payout which they will get in there bank account. You will get these all information just by adding Ask Price of your Product.
How to use Swappa Fee Calculator:
- Just set the Ask Price of Product.
How you calculate Swappa Fee?
How much does Swappa charge in fees?
Each party (buyer and seller) pays a flat 3% Swappa sale fee.
- Buyer's Fee: 3% of the Ask Price. So if you list an item with a $100 ask price, you pay $3 to Swappa and receive a payment of $97 (minus PayPal payment processing fees).
- Seller's Fee to Swappa: which is added to the seller's Ask Price when setting the Listing Price. In other words, a listing with a $100 Ask Price will have a $103 listing price. The buyer then pays $103 plus tax (when required).
Note: Buyers with international PayPal accounts are expected to cover any additional costs a seller may incur over the domestic 3.49% + $0.49 PayPal fee. Sellers should explain this adjustment in a comment on the private sale page.
How much are PayPal fees for Swappa?
The "partner fee” you see on the PayPal transaction is a combination of the Swappa seller fee, buyer fee, and sales tax (if applicable).
- Seller fee: 3% of the seller's Ask Price. The seller fee is paid by the seller.
- Buyer fee: 3% of the seller's Ask Price. The buyer fee is paid by the buyer.
- Sales tax: The sales tax amount is based on individual state requirements. The sales tax is paid by the buyer and remitted to the appropriate state by Swappa.
Note: As a seller, the amount you receive is based on the Ask Price you set when creating your listing. Your payout will be your Ask Price minus Swappa’s seller fee (3%) and PayPal’s transaction fee (3.49% + $0.49 of the total order amount).
Is Swappa cheaper than eBay?
Swappa fees is less than eBay and OfferUp, so using it instead of them will save you money. While eBay charges sellers 12.55% + $0.30 for each transaction, Swappa charges 3% per party.
How does Swappa pay out?
You receive immediate payment via PayPal when your item sells on Swappa. No need to wait; payment will be received before shipping.
Is it hard to sell on Swappa?
Swappa makes it simple, quick, and best of all, free to sell items. You don't have to worry about any upfront costs when creating a listing on Swappa because the small seller fees are paid for by the buyer at the time of purchase. Simply list all of your outdated technology, and money will start to flow in.
Is selling on Swappa worth it?
Swappa is widely regarded as being secure and reliable.Swappa has a B rating as of March 2022 and an average rating of 4.41 stars out of 5 based on almost 250 customer reviews. With more than 22,879 reviews and a 4.8 out of 5 star average, Swappa has a "Excellent" ranking on Trustpilot.
Who pays return shipping on Swappa?
If an item is returned due to buyer's remorse, the buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of return shipping.